Do you have boundless energy? A passion for perfection? Are you looking for a fun place to work, with a company that believes in hiring character, building discipline, and empowering talent? If so, then we want to hear from you!
All Signs is a recognized signage company with state-of-the-art machines for large format graphics, signage, vehicle wraps, lighting and structural fabrication. We’re always on the lookout for talented and creative leaders that are dedicated to growing both personally and professionally.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow company rules and regulations.
- Be on time and ready to work.
- Maintain a consistent and timely workflow on all projects assigned to you, a positive approach to team projects and goals, and a great attitude that promotes a great work environment for all.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all company products and services.
- Maintain solid client and company records.
- Daily staff & client interaction.
- Operate and maintain cutting machines (plotters/routers/etc…) to produce high-quality graphics.
- Manage daily workflow and deadlines and execute your share of daily jobs.
- Assist in any and all jobs as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of proprietary systems and software.
- Maintain working knowledge of all equipment, media, and profiles.
Skills & Requirements
2+ years in CNC.
Must be physically able to lift and move up to 50Kg.
Job Status: Full Time
Please submit your resume to email@example.com