Fabrication, Sign installer
Do you have boundless energy? A passion for perfection? Are you looking for a fun place to work, with a company that believes in hiring character, building discipline, and empowering talent? If so, then we want to hear from you!
All Signs is a recognized signage company with state-of-the-art machines for large format graphics, signage, vehicle wraps, lighting and structural fabrication. We’re always on the lookout for talented and creative leaders that are dedicated to growing both personally and professionally.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow company rules and regulations.
- Be on time and ready to work.
- Maintain a consistent and timely workflow on all projects assigned to you, a positive approach to team projects and goals, and a great attitude that promotes a great work environment for all.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all our products and services.
- Maintain solid client and company records.
- Daily staff & client interaction.
- Analyze work orders and blueprints.
- Determine the best layout and installation procedure per job.
- Drive trucks/boom lifts/etc...
- Load/unload heavy materials.
- Assemble and install signage onsite using power tools and equipment.
- Perform maintenance and service on existing signage.
- Complete proper paperwork and records.
Skills & Requirements
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50Kg.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, climb ladder and work from high places.
- Education from a technical school is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Please submit your resume to email@example.com